Venice water bus vaporetto Line 12: Fondamente Nove ⟷ North Lagoon (Murano, Mazzorbo, Burano, Torcello) ⟷ Treporti ⟷ Punta Sabbioni
The Venice waterbus navigation line 12: the route, the map, the stops, the timetables, the ticket prices for residents and tourists.
Here you buy with the same price as the Ticket Office. 1 ticket: 75 minutes € 9,50; 24 hours € 25; 48 hours € 35; 72 hours € 45; 7 days € 65.
Water bus Line 12 vaporetto Venice - Fondamente Nove, Murano, Laguna Nord, Punta Sabbioni
In Venice, the ACTV public waterbus Line 12 of the public transport service is a lagoon line that operates a passenger transport service from Fondamente Nove to Punta Sabbioni passing through the major centers of the Northern Lagoon.
Route Line 12 Venice water bus vaporetto
From Fondamente Nove it heads towards Murano and the Northern Lagoon touching Mazzorbo, Burano and Torcello; then it turns towards the coast stopping at Treporti. From Treporti to Punta Sabbioni there's the Atvo bus.
Line 12 Fondamente Nove ⟷ Laguna Nord ⟷ Punta Sabbioni
Direction Punta Sabbioni: FONDAMENTE NOVE "A" - MURANO FARO - MAZZORBO - TORCELLO - BURANO "B" - TREPORTI - PUNTA SABBIONI
Direction Fondamente Nove: PUNTA SABBIONI - TREPORTI - BURANO "C" - TORCELLO - MAZZORBO - MURANO FARO - FONDAMENTE NOVE "A"
Rides from Fondamente Nove every 20/30 minutes from 4.20 am to 10.25 pm. Night rides until 5.50 am stop in Torcello only on request (booking boat passage at least 20 'before at the toll-free number 800845065).
From Punta Sabbioni - Treporti from 5.40 am to 11.41 pm. From Punta Sabbioni to Treporti proceed with the Atvo bus.
Click here for the ACTV table with the timetables of all Line 12 stops
You can choose the ticket valid for 75 minutes, 24 hours, 48 hours, 72 hours, 7 days. Once bought, pick it up at the ticket office in Piazzale Roma (car and bus terminal) from 7.00 to 19.30.
- Show your smartphone voucher and collect a paper ticket at the Venezia Unica ticket office in Piazzale Roma; alternatively, enter the voucher number at any Venezia Unica self-service ticket machine.
- The validity of your tickets begins at the time of validation and ends at the same time (not at the end of the day)
What the service includes
- Instant ticket delivery.
- Smartphone tickets are accepted.
- Wheelchair accessible: wheelchair users pay € 1.50 and their carers will get a free ticket.
- Unlimited use of public transport (vaporetti and ACTV buses) in the city of Venice.
- Unlimited use of water buses and buses in Lido, islands of the lagoon and mainland (Mestre, Marghera).
Does not include the ACTV service to / from Marco Polo Airport, vaporetto lines 16, 19 and 21, Casinò and Alilaguna lines.
Places of cultural interest near Venice Line 12 water bus stops
Fondamente Nove: Church of the Jesuits, Basilica of S. Giovanni and Paolo.
Murano: Church of Santa Maria and San Donato, Piazzetta della colonna, Fondamenta dei Vereri, Palazzo Contarini/Mazzolà, Ponte Ballarin, Taverna di S. Stefano, Ponte and Church of S. Pietro, Farmacia settecentesca, Ponte Vivarini, Palazzo da Mula, Glass Museum.
Mazzorbo: Church of Santa Caterina.
Burano: Lace Museum, Palazzo del Podestà, Church of S. Martino.
Torcello: Piazzetta con Trono di Attila, Cathedral of S. Maria Assunta, Church of S. Fosca, Palazzo del Consiglio, Palazzo dell'Archivio, Museo storico dell'Estuario.
Treporti: Catholic church Santissima Trinità
Punta Sabbioni: Olf Fort of Punta Sabbioni.
Fares for tourists and not residents
- Single ride € 9.50
- 24 hours € 25
- 48 hours € 35
- 72 hours € 45
- 7 days € 65
Residents of the Municipality of Venice and usual visitors
For residents and those who come to Venice often - even residents outside the municipality - the Venezia Unica card is available, which allows you to load tickets and passes for navigation lines on paper.
Prices for activation of the Venezia Unica
- € 10 for residents of the Municipality of Venice
- € 20 for residents of the Veneto Region (only € 10 excluding navigation)
- € 100 for residents outside the Veneto Region (only € 10 excluding navigation)
Once the Venezia Unica card is activated, you can choose to load the various options for navigating and taking the buses.
- single ticket valid for 75 minutes € 1.50
- single ticket valid 100 minutes € 2
- 10 journeys carnet valid 75 minutes € 14
- 10 journeys valid carnet 100 minutes € 19