Gondola Ride with Music and Singer along Grand Canal and other canals of Venice Italy: a tour with a singer and musicians along channels of Venice.
A Gondola Ride along canals of Venice listening to pleasant music and Italian songs: bookings at best price, the meeting point, hours, fares and prices, seasonality and useful information.
Music and Singer Gondola Ride Tour - Grand Canal and canals of the centre of Venice
Music and Singer Gondola Ride Tour: € 43 per person.
This tour permits to see Venice by a unique perspective by sitting on a gondola that will ride small channels and a part of Grand Canal nearby Saint Mark's area. Five gondolas on a row will experience a unique tour listening to most famous Italian songs ever.
This is a skip the line tour: you will directly get on the gondola without queueing!
Among the monuments to which the gondola will pass by along the Grand Canal there're the Salute Church, Punta della Dogana and a view of Doge's Palace.
Besides you'll see Palazzo Molin del Cuoridoro,
the house where Mozarth stayed during the Carnival - from February 11th to March 12th of 1771 - where he also gave a concert the 5th of March.are the Teatro La Fenice.
The tour goes with an App that you can download to receive all the comments about historical spots and attractions while you're passing by.
Gondola Ride with Music and Singer's Price
Price per person: € 43.
Young until 12 years: € 39 per person.
Free under 2 years old only if child does not occupy its own seat.
Route of Gondola Ride with Music and Singer
The starting point is in front of Santa Maria del Giglio Church, 100 meters far from Saint Mark's Square; from here the gondola sail on Grand Canal passing by Peggy Guggenheim Foundation, Punta della Dogana, Salute's Church, projected by Longhena and realized from 1631 and 1687. Here tyou'll be able to see a breathtaking view of Doge's Palace and Saint Mark's.
Then it takes Rio de l'Alboro to reach Rio della Veste where it passes by La Fenice Theatre before going back toward the Grand Canal.
Meeting Point of Gondola Ride with Music and Singer
– The meeting point is in front Santa Maria del Giglio Church, right in the Campo (square) of Santa Maria del Giglio. Here the tour will also end.
– Here there will be our assistant waiting for you with the sign "GONDOLA WITH MUSIC TOUR". Clients must wait for the assistant at the church and NOT go to the gondola landing stage.
Duration of Gondola Ride with Music and Singer
The ride lasts for about 30 minutes.
Hours and days of Gondola Ride with Music and Singer
Every day from April 1st to October 31st. The Gondola Ride is not operating the day of Redentore, the day of the Historical Regatta and in case of exceptional bad weather.
Meeting time: 5.00pm.
Starting time: 5.10pm.
Languages available in the App of Gondola Ride with Music and Singer
The App providing all the information abouth historical spots along this tour is available in Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Hindi.
Cancellation policy for Gondola Ride with Music and Singer
Reservation can be cancelled with no charge up to 30 hours before the Gondola Ride. Tours does not operate in case of exceptional bad weather (in these cases it can be postponed to the day after otherwise it will be refunded).
Accessibility and useful information for Gondola Ride with Music and Singer
– This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
– Comfortable shoes suggested.
– The tour could be shared with guests not belonging to the same party.
– Each gondola can host maximum 6 people.
– Maximum participants to the tour is 30 people.
– No queue.
– The seat aboard cannot be chosen but will be assigned by the gondolier depending of guest’s weight.
– The itinerary could change in case of wind or bad weather.
– The tour group includes a couple of musicians (a singer + a musician) that will be boarded in one of the gondolas to perform throughout the trip, there is not a couple of musicians on each gondola; to permit all participants to listen the serenade, the musicians will board on a gondola in the centre of the row.
– You will receive the QR code and instruction to activate the mobile App after reservation by email. Please download the App before starting your tour.